Visual Strategy & branding
Holition launched their first ever event series, to discuss relevant topics that linked with Holition's culture and interests in the company.
The brief was to create Holition Talks with a branding and visual style. The brand should represent a more playful side of Holition. It needs to be distinctive and still retain lots of personality and allow each talk to have its own unique identity that could then be applied to various assets.
1. To create an identity that really stands out and captures Holition's audience on Linkedin and Instagram.
2. To increase engagement throughout all of Holition on all platforms and to build and nurture new existing client relations.
3. To communicate and establish that they are experts and industry leaders in the relevant fields.
Deliveraies of project
I created an Identity that established the balance between Holition's core beliefs and values and a more playful tone of voice. I did this through the use of bright gradient and playful collages. For each event I designed a poster and social media assets.
Project Completed at Holition:
- Creative Direction / Tommy Howard & Sasha Hardway
- UX, Copy & Marketing Strategy / Jonathan Chippindale, Ana Maria Moutinho, Isabel Regnio